Friday 23 January 2009

Yesterdays Workout

I planned to get to my gym early yesterday, get a workout in shower and then relax in the sauna for only about the 5th time in the 4 years I've worked there.

I got there and there and ended up missing my workout because I had to sell a gym membership instead. Oh well such is life.

I waited til I got home and did 8 minutes of intense exercise and made up for the missed workout.

The Workout

Tabata style 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds rest x 8

A1. Bodyweight squats
A2. Press ups

Rested 1 minute grabbed my rucksack, it was full so fairly heavy, and did swings with it

20 seconds on followed by 10 seconds rest x 8.

Believe it or not it was quite intense.

So a good workout and made up for the missed one at the gym

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Austin, congrats! Mastermind Lottery winner on PT Success!
www.coretrainingforwomen.blogspot.com